6 Tips to ‘Grow Long & Strong’
Height grows only till a child achieves puberty. Keep these 8 tips in mind always to help your child grow long & strong:
- Only a healthy mind can keep a body healthy. Keep your child cheerful & happy always.
- Sleep helps to increase the synthesis of ‘Growth Hormones’ inside the body. Ensure that your child gets at least 8 hours of un-interrupted sleep every day.
- Physical activity is great to release ‘Growth Hormones’ which further helps to improve height. Make sure your child puts in some time in playtime like running & fun time.
- Diet plays a major role to contribute vital nutrients to the body to help your child put on the inches as he grows. Ensure a healthy, nutritious & balanced diet for your child on a daily basis.
- Help your child maintain a proper posture while standing or sitting. This will help your child to avoid any postural issues which can affect height.
- Add natural &herbal height enhancing nutrients like: Ashwagandha, Shankhpushpi, Brahmi, Shatawari, Arjun, Giloyetc to your child’s nutrition. These are wonder nutrients for the overall development of your child & help him to remain active & energized all day long.
- Maintain a record of the weight & inches that your child is putting on & update it every 3 months only.