Good Tips on Building a Great Immunity
Immunity is described as the ability of the body to resist a particular disease being caused by a harmful microorganism. It’s the ‘fighting’ spirit of our body. The recent COVID times have shown us the understanding & value of having a good immunity. It’s our only weapon in our body’s attempt to stay healthy. Immunity plays a major role in every moment of our day to day living. Even a mild flu could be a reason to sign of weak immunity. No wonder amongst several people exposed to a similar situation or environment, some fall sick & some don’t. The difference lies in our different immunity levels.
Our immunities are the strongest when we’re young & best up till the age of around 40 years. Once we cross the 4th decade of our life, it’s a good idea to start focusing on our lifestyles & immunity levels. There is no need to get alarmed & get into areas just by hear say. Small practical & minor adjustments in our lifestyle are more than enough to give us the extra edge in whatever that we do.
Here are some tips that can help you to remain healthy & maintain a strong immunity always:
- Sleep is the most therapeutic part of your day. Always try to get a good sleep of at least 6-8 hours. Sleep time is the time when the body repairs the damage done to it by the ravages of the day before.
- The morning time should start with something healthy like a glass of lemon or fruit juice. Avoid tea as the first beverage of the day.
- Make compulsory time for at least 1 hour of the day for exercise. It’s for your own self. It doesn’t matter morning or evening. Suit your regime & lifestyle.
- Take control of your diet. Supplement your body with a proper mix of cereals, vegetables, nuts, fruits in a balanced way.
- Having breakfast is like putting fuel in your vehicle. Have a healthy & filling breakfast that not only supplements you well but also keeps you energized like a ‘High Octane Fuel’. Plus it will also serve you well if you miss or delay your lunch.
- The old guideline of having breakfast like a King, lunch like a prince & dinner like a beggar holds true today like never before. Follow it as much as you can
- Avoid sugars as much as you can. We consume the most amount of sugar via tea, coffee, biscuits, sweets etc. Restrict them as much as possible. You will be surprised by the benefits you will start seeing in your overall health within a short time.
- Once you cross the age 50, start taking life easy. Get organized, plan your day & avoid stress. It’s possible & it will work wonders for your immunity.
- Additional health supplements can work wonders for your immunity. Supplement wisely.
- Natural immunity enhancing ingredients like: Giloya, Ashwagandha, Turmeric, Tulsi, Moringa, Garlic, Neem etc can work as excellent immunity building supplements.
It will be good to use the above herbs if you have access to them. Else you can consider SKYTAG’s IMMUNITY BOOSTER TABLETS. Just one tablet in a day along with breakfast will supplement with your with 12 most essential &hand picked immunity building natural herbs like: Giloya, Ashwagandha, Turmeric, Tulsi, Moringa, Garlic, Neem, Dalchini, Awla, Mulethi, Rasna&Sounth all in the right & perfect proportion.