Tips to a Great Memory
Your brain is the equivalent of a Memory Disk & Ram of a computer. It your brain &your thoughts& reactions that make you the person that you are. Here are a few tips to help you keep a strong memory:
- Start with getting a good sleep for at least 6 to 8 hours in a day. The sleep time is the body’s healing time given by nature. Make good use of it.
- Second up by ditching heavily caffeinated drinks like coffee, tea loaded with sugar. Replace with a nice green tea to start with.
- Isolate at least 1 hour of time for your healtheveryday. Go for relaxation exercises in fresh air like walking, jogging, meditation, yoga. Do whatever makes you happy. 1 hour is not even 5% of 24 hours in a day. Your body deserves it.
- Include brain foods like nuts, cereals, veggies & lessen processed meats or food in your diet.
- Reduce you alcohol intake to not more than twice a week to start with. It works wonder to your memory.
- Keep your weight within your eligible limits.
- Get yourself checked for Vitamin-D levels. Take a supplement if necessary.
- Supplement yourself wisely with natural & time-tested herbs like: Brahmi, Shankhpushpi, Ashwgandha, Giloya, Bach, Sirish, Anantmool etc. All these are available freely.
It will be good to use the above herbs if you have access to them. If not, you can consider SKYTAG’s MEMORY BOOST TONIC & TABLETS. Enriched with 21 handpicked herbs like: Brahmi, Shankhpushpi, Ashwgandha, Giloya, Bach, Sirish, Anantmool in addition to 14 other herbs in the right & perfect proportion.